Saturday, July 30, 2011

Getting back on the horse.

Thought I'd better do some good, and just start posting as much art as I can. I have tons, and I never post it here as I don't think I "Got the time". So this is just wrapping up some random sketching from tonight. Nothing too solid here. Still working out some stuff, playing with shapes, and loving the idea of coloring hybrid between Photoshop AND Sketchbook Pro.

These sketches were drawn and colored in Sketchbook Pro with a Wacom Cintiq 12wx. I streamed them live tonight, and if anyone wants, maybe I can start recording these little exercises and posting them up on YouTube or something as well. Please let me know if you'd be interested in something like that.

Hope you all dig and I hope to populate this blog more and more in the coming weeks!

- J.

No comments: