Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Robin Family Tree

This was a commission from a while back. May I think it was. Finally was able to get it to where I wanted it and completed. It was done on 11x17 semi-soft Strathmore bristol (Great for inks coming off a nib or brush but eats Microns and other pigment pens for breakfast.) Then scanned it into Photoshop and colored it up. You can pick up the print version here at the store http://crisishour.bigcartel.com/product/robin-family-tree-print


Coming up next is a Fastball special (Wolverine and Colossus) and a RPG version of an X-Men character based off of Nightcrawler.

Anyone with any commission ideas please send them my way, as I'd love to work on them.

Hopefully I can get back into full swing with my commissions and streaming. Been so long I hardly knew the place... Gee it's good to be back home.

No comments: