Saturday, November 12, 2011

Purging the art pool.

Every week or so I'm gonna go through some of my art pile and try to prune it. In doing so I can hopefully pay rent and keep up with my bills as seeing as the winter is proving to kill my Wife's tip money from her day to day job. (You'd figure the colder it got the more drunk people would want to be.) Well to just get on with it I have these three pieces available this week. I'll be asking $75 a piece for these 11x17 inked pieces. Shipping is usually around $5. So figure that when looking at these pieces.

All these can be purchased first come first served at the store http://crisishour.bigcartel.com/

So after a week or so, I'll post up some more art and go from there. What do you guys think? Many different price ranges and groups to choose from. If you have any questions please email them to crisis.hour@gmail.com and I'll try to get you a response ASAP!

- J.

No comments: