Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New site header, possible art book?

Hey guys just thought I'd make another post after the Wonder Woman that sold just as soon as I could post it. You guys are awesome! I've been tinkering around with the idea of making an art book of the illustrations I've done this past month, the only difference is that I'd offer a look at both the B&W and digitally colored pieces with extras. Here is a look at what the cover could look like.

So the 25 days of DC drawing in full color form, and maybe some cool process extras. Tips and tricks about how I go about setting up the files for color, and other geeky thoughts on why I chose to draw 'x' character and my personal discovery of the character.

These will be coming out after this month obviously, and the price will be somewhere near $20 for a paperback.

2 comments:

John Wilbanks said...

I would be all over this book...

Ian Walker said...

Yeah dude, this is one of those MANDATORY books that artists should have in their reference libraries. You stumbled upon some genius here Mr. Treece. And when this comes out I WILL be buying this. Great job man...