Monday, July 7, 2008

Again, Long time no talk.

Hey there guys I just wanted to let you all know that may be coming from jeremytreece.com that I'm having some down time on the site as I am about to throw up a new design nothing too spectacular, just something to get the job done. I also wanted to consolidate the news from the site, to the blog. I also have to apologize to the few that actually check out the blog. I've been slacking hardcore on this and I'll make it up to ya. I'll be posting more often with more a lot of really cool news.

I finished a set of Heroes Sketch Cards for Topps/NBC Universal and here are some of the images from that set.There are about 100 more of these guys and I'll post those later.

I'm also working on some other sketch cards, commissions, and sets. I'm also gunning up for a few personal projects that I can't really talk about right now, but soon I can... very soon!

I'll post a post every week, maybe even two. *laugh* So keep your eyes peeled on this newly refreshed blog!

2 comments:

gh33da said...

Good to see you doing your thing! Please keep in touch...oh and post up on deep canvas, please!

Chamba said...

awesome to hear from you mate
it's been too long I think.
those cards are gorgeous.