Saturday, December 10, 2011

Raising money for rent/bills this month.

"What would you do if I sang out of tune? Would you get up and walk out on me?..."

Hey guys. It's unfortunately that time again. The bombardment of not working for a few months, and picking which bills to pay on top of needed medical/dental expenses I'm looking for a little help on this months rent and bills. I have a lot of art for sale. Sketch cards, Comic Pages, Daily Sketches, Commissions, Artist Returns/Proofs, etc. If you are not interested in any art and would still like to help out, I've added a donate button to the side of the Blog for convinience or if this post gets lost in art updates.

For those that will inquire I am about $1800 in the hole for utilities, and rent total. I have a total of only $400 I managed to gather for rent/bills. I will need to get this together before our court date on the 13th of December, and hopefully they can see I tried my best to take care of the rent, and was able to keep my heat/water on.

Thanks for reading and I hope you will find your way back here more often than some post about needing a hand.

- J.
"...I get by with a little help from my friends."

No comments: